What's new

What would a first time wedding pro use? Nikon or Canon?

What would pro use for their first wedding?


  • Total voters
    50
I'd take a D40x over a 1ds Mark III. The D40x is so cute, how could you possibly resist. Plus it doesn't clog up the camera with junk like extra focusing points, big sensors and a big name. It's like wanting a slim, in-shape girl (D40x) versus a fat girl (1Ds Mark III). The D40 is so slender and sleek.....it's impossible not to be in love.

/thread

Whats wrong with fat girls?
 
I'd take a D40x over a 1ds Mark III. The D40x is so cute, how could you possibly resist. Plus it doesn't clog up the camera with junk like extra focusing points, big sensors and a big name. It's like wanting a slim, in-shape girl (D40x) versus a fat girl (1Ds Mark III). The D40 is so slender and sleek.....it's impossible not to be in love.

/thread

Whats wrong with fat girls?

Nothing....but I'm a skinny guy so I just can't handle the fat girls.
 
I'd take a D40x over a 1ds Mark III. The D40x is so cute, how could you possibly resist. Plus it doesn't clog up the camera with junk like extra focusing points, big sensors and a big name. It's like wanting a slim, in-shape girl (D40x) versus a fat girl (1Ds Mark III). The D40 is so slender and sleek.....it's impossible not to be in love.

/thread

Whats wrong with fat girls?

Nothing....but I'm a skinny guy so I just can't handle the fat girls.

So am i, but i like girls with some meat on them ;)
 
I'd take a D40x over a 1ds Mark III. The D40x is so cute, how could you possibly resist. Plus it doesn't clog up the camera with junk like extra focusing points, big sensors and a big name. It's like wanting a slim, in-shape girl (D40x) versus a fat girl (1Ds Mark III). The D40 is so slender and sleek.....it's impossible not to be in love.

/thread
Really though? I have not used the 1Ds Mark III, but I'm sure it owns the D40x in every possible way (other than it's compactness). It would seem to me better high ISO performance is a pretty major factor and I would assume the D40x does not measure up.

Hmm... am I taking this seriously when I shouldnt be... this is a joke thread... right?
 
I hate to be Captain Obvious but for anyone wondering:

This thread = Not serious
 
I'd take a D40x over a 1ds Mark III. The D40x is so cute, how could you possibly resist. Plus it doesn't clog up the camera with junk like extra focusing points, big sensors and a big name. It's like wanting a slim, in-shape girl (D40x) versus a fat girl (1Ds Mark III). The D40 is so slender and sleek.....it's impossible not to be in love.

/thread
Really though? I have not used the 1Ds Mark III, but I'm sure it owns the D40x in every possible way (other than it's compactness). It would seem to me better high ISO performance is a pretty major factor and I would assume the D40x does not measure up.

Don't be such a gear whore... Don't you know - the camera doesn't matter!


:lmao:
 
I'd take a D40x over a 1ds Mark III. The D40x is so cute, how could you possibly resist. Plus it doesn't clog up the camera with junk like extra focusing points, big sensors and a big name. It's like wanting a slim, in-shape girl (D40x) versus a fat girl (1Ds Mark III). The D40 is so slender and sleek.....it's impossible not to be in love.

/thread
Really though? I have not used the 1Ds Mark III, but I'm sure it owns the D40x in every possible way (other than it's compactness). It would seem to me better high ISO performance is a pretty major factor and I would assume the D40x does not measure up.

Who cares about high iso performance when it is so big and heavy. Plus the D40x can use a shoe mount flash like the SB-400 which is pretty dang cool. 1ds Mark III can't use an SB-400.... so D40x win's in the category of SB-400 compatability.
 
That fact that the 1DmkIII doesn't even have a flash is also going to seriously limit you...
 
I'd take a D40x over a 1ds Mark III. The D40x is so cute, how could you possibly resist. Plus it doesn't clog up the camera with junk like extra focusing points, big sensors and a big name. It's like wanting a slim, in-shape girl (D40x) versus a fat girl (1Ds Mark III). The D40 is so slender and sleek.....it's impossible not to be in love.

/thread
Really though? I have not used the 1Ds Mark III, but I'm sure it owns the D40x in every possible way (other than it's compactness). It would seem to me better high ISO performance is a pretty major factor and I would assume the D40x does not measure up.

Don't be such a gear whore... Don't you know - the camera doesn't matter!


:lmao:
A gear whore... how does that make sense? I am just saying given a choice...
 
Really though? I have not used the 1Ds Mark III, but I'm sure it owns the D40x in every possible way (other than it's compactness). It would seem to me better high ISO performance is a pretty major factor and I would assume the D40x does not measure up.

Don't be such a gear whore... Don't you know - the camera doesn't matter!


:lmao:
A gear whore... how does that make sense? I am just saying given a choice...

Um....you shoot canon (based on your sig) which is clearly the only substantial reason you could have for choosing the 1Ds Mark III over the D40x. I can't think of any substantial reasons for choosing the killer D40x combo and if you get it with the 18-55 and 55-200 then you can zoom a lot and stuff.
 
Really though? I have not used the 1Ds Mark III, but I'm sure it owns the D40x in every possible way (other than it's compactness). It would seem to me better high ISO performance is a pretty major factor and I would assume the D40x does not measure up.

Don't be such a gear whore... Don't you know - the camera doesn't matter!


:lmao:
A gear whore... how does that make sense? I am just saying given a choice...

Do I really have to explain what a gear whore is?


Lighten up a little - you should have known just from the poll options that this thread was a joke. Seriously - D40x VS. 1DmkIII???
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom