What's new

What ya Think?

Thanks Llynn. Your GCC (?) is pretty cool too.
 
I think it would look better with a more colorful background though. Maybe try a re shoot with a colorful sheet or something behind the bird.

I just thought it could use some added contrast.

What do you think of this?

eeyore1.jpg

I think it looks worse. IMHO.
 
no c&c to give just wanted to throw in that scott kelby's series on digital photography is a pretty good reference point alongside the other books listed
 
OKie Dokie. Thanks. :)
 
I like the 8th picture (Bird nibbling the rope).


+1


The first book I ever read was this one...probably not as exposure specific, but it covers a broad range to just get a general understanding.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/National-Geographic-Ultimate-Field-Photography/dp/0792262093/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1267332230&sr=1-4]Amazon.com: National Geographic: The Ultimate Field Guide to Photography (9780792262091): Bob Martin, Richard Olsenius, Robert Clark, John Healey, Debbie Grossman: Books[/ame]
 
I think it looks worse. IMHO.

That's what I think when most people change someone's photo and say "how's this?"

You're probably right though, I'm shooting in the dark most of the time so to speak.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom