Whatcha Packin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
terri said:
It is no coincidence that this thread went from listing guns to discussing wanker size. :lol:

Well...i thought that's what it was about?

also, we should kiss. if we're both good just think of the kisses we could make together.

bace said:
Well...i thought that's what it was about?

also, we should kiss. if we're both good just think of the kisses we could make together.
Sure, let's go make out. :sexywink: I'll know you've had enough when you start to cry. :mrgreen:

Look how the rest of the men have scattered, just from pointing out the obvious intent of this thread. tsk, tsk....

Cry from kissing?

...is that even possible?

Mountainlander, you really should be more careful in choosing the subject for a thread in the off topic discussion... :lol:

KevinR said:
Mainly clay and bird shooting for me.

Beretta A390
Charles Daly 12ga O/U circa 1960

Nice! Thats what I usualy do. I hunt a little, but theres nothing better than a day shooting at little clay discs in the sky. I was looking at the Charles Daly for a while. I couldnt pass up the value of the Baikal.

Beretta A390. droul.

As far as size goes...only my wife gets to know those details. She seems to be extremely pleased. :thumbup:

LittleMan said:
I'm up for that Terri... or am I too young? :lol:

You're too Little.

LittleMan said:
I'm up for that Terri... or am I too young? :lol:
You're too something, most definitely.

Sorry, kid. But I don't blame you for trying. :mrgreen:

terri said:
Look how the rest of the men have scattered, just from pointing out the obvious intent of this thread. tsk, tsk....

That just means the rest of us are secure enough in our manhood to not have to talk about it. :shock: :mrgreen:

Then talk about your guns like the others. They're clearly secure as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back