Whatcha Packin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel said:
It's a ridiculous Idea. Look how bad it is now when not everyone has guns. Imagine all the drunk people instead fo fighting would just pull out guns and shoot, probably missing and hitting someone totally unrelated to the event. Its such a bad idea. The real solution is to disarm everyone, not the opposite.

Tell you what, when you've got everyone else in the world disarmed I will glad give mine up to. As long as there is one crazy person out there with a gun, I (as a responsible gun owner) will continue to carry, for my protection and the protection of my family.

Further, I will continue to hunt game as my father did, his father before him, and his before him. It is in my family, it is in my blood.

I really didn't want this to turn into a political discussion. So, go post on the other whatcha packing thread (in Equipment forum.)

*******Moderator, please close this thread.*******

So much for the term "Evolution".

I wish people like you wouldn't breed, then we would never have to keep having stupid arguements about fuking guns. The cause and solution to ALL of the worlds problems.

In order to eliminate the guns that are owned by criminals you have to stop making/selling guns period.

mountainlander said:
Tell you what, when you've got everyone else in the world disarmed I will glad give mine up to. As long as there is one crazy person out there with a gun, I (as a responsible gun owner) will continue to carry, for my protection and the protection of my family.

I know exactly what you mean.

Further, I will continue to hunt game as my father did, his father before him, and his before him. It is in my family, it is in my blood.
As my grandfather taught me.

I really didn't want this to turn into a political discussion. So, go post on the other whatcha packing thread (in Equipment forum.)

*******Moderator, please close this thread.*******
Agreed. This is going in a direction never intended and will only get worse, not better.

terri said:
:then slips on his own peel: :mrgreen:

I appreciate your comments, Paul. Thanks. :hug:: <receives his first terri-hug>

Paul, were her armpits shaved? i've had some of 'those' hugs before....not pretty i tell you!

Hey! This thread is closed, Mr. Mod. Scram! :lol: He's just jealous, really. Transparent as glass.

This is going in a direction never intended and will only get worse, not better.
You guys really do seem surprised. fyi, JonMikal and I were taking bets behind the scenes as to whether or not this thread would make it through the day.

You're your own worst enemies. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back