Whatcha Packin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleMan said:
What I was thinking the other day... (please don't take this as a political comment... it's not)
I was thinking, "What would happen if everyone carried a concealed handgun"?
Personally I think that it would cut crime to almost nothing... the criminals now are of course outnumbered by people who DON'T want them to steal their stuff... know what I mean? Now if everyone had a gun, do you think someone would try to pull a gun on someone knowing that everyone around them is packing? :lol:

Just a thought.

Trying to be as subtle as possible here, but that's the stupidest thing i've ever heard.

Glock 17-9mm
Glock 22-.40
S&W 4006-.40
Kel-tec-9mm
Para P14-45 Limited-.45
H&K USP Compact-.357 Sig
H&K Tactical-.45
Springfield Custom/Long Slide-.45

Oh yeah, about three inches......from the floor!!!!!!! :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Steyr Aug 20"
M4 Civillian Model
Colt .45
H&K Universal Self-Loading Pistol Tactical
Bazooka
Spud Gun
Catapult 1 stone or two
assortment of rubber bands
banana held as a gun (doens't actually shoot)

Guns hahaha I'm glad I dont need one ;)

Kelox has more guns than some small island armies do. As does PetersCreek. Why do you have so many? Surely one suffices? Obvioulsy aren't hardcore enough... Do you hunt or something?

bace said:
Trying to be as subtle as possible here, but that's the stupidest thing i've ever heard.
Well, you may not agree with it, but I don't think it is stupid. What is stupid about arming the citizenry? I often think of that senario, everytime I hear of some nutcase doing something to someone in a situation where having a firearm could have saved their life. I shoot competitively and recreationally. I have worn a sidearm as part of my job, both in the civilian world and in the military. I think that the idea of allowing the public should at least be researched and looked into. But that will never happen becuase the politicians will do what they always do, find one incident, over publicize it, then go on some holier than thou rampage to get guns off the street. It will work, as usual, and there will be less people able to protect themselves. I could go on, but I feel myself getting into this way to much and I don't think the intent of this thread was that. I think he just wanted to know "what we were packing".

Oh, and the list will only get longer once I get back home. :sexywink:

It's a ridiculous Idea. Look how bad it is now when not everyone has guns. Imagine all the drunk people instead fo fighting would just pull out guns and shoot, probably missing and hitting someone totally unrelated to the event. Its such a bad idea. The real solution is to disarm everyone, not the opposite.

Daniel said:
The real solution is to disarm everyone, not the opposite.

ooooh, not a good solution. not good at all.

the real solution? stupid people need to stop breeding.

Look, this will get political real quick. Guns serve no purpose in our culture other than to harm other humans and kill animals. I don't give a flying fuk if you're a marksman/hunter with the intent to use guns for recreation. The fact is, that the store you buy your gun from is the same fuking store that a crazy psycho murderer does.

How are you supposed to control a crowd when they all have guns?

We're a modern CIVILization. There should be no need for guns anywhere except in the hands of POLICE. Why do you think no-one is affraid of cops as it is? All the criminals have bloody guns twice as powerful.

Bace, is that a revovler in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

(lets get back to the way the off topic forum SHOULD BE DAMMIT!)

core_17 said:
Bace, is that a revovler in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

(lets get back to the way the off topic forum SHOULD BE DAMMIT!)

It's actually a banana.

*eats banana*

bace said:
*eats banana*
:then slips on his own peel: :mrgreen:

I appreciate your comments, Paul. Thanks. :hug:: <receives his first terri-hug>

bace said:
Look, this will get political real quick. Guns serve no purpose in our culture other than to harm other humans and kill animals. I don't give a flying fuk if you're a marksman/hunter with the intent to use guns for recreation. The fact is, that the store you buy your gun from is the same fuking store that a crazy psycho murderer does.

How are you supposed to control a crowd when they all have guns?

We're a modern CIVILization. There should be no need for guns anywhere except in the hands of POLICE. Why do you think no-one is affraid of cops as it is? All the criminals have bloody guns twice as powerful.
That's the beauty of opinions, much like a-holes, everybody has one. Continue to think like that bace, when some guy breaks into your house and you call the police and are put on hold, think of this thread. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back