Whatcha Packin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want an M4A1-SD :gun: :twisted:

In all seriousness I've never owned any firearms but I do know a few people that still do even with the super-tight firearms regs we have here in Aus. One of the guys I know has a .222 (I think) Bolt-action rifle used mainly for shooting Kangaroos and Wild Boars.

Does anyone here collect WW2 guns at all?

Aubs is getting shotguns lined up for when boys try to date his daughter. He's going to keep them polished and ready!

Xmetal said:
I want an M4A1-SD :gun: :twisted:

In all seriousness I've never owned any firearms but I do know a few people that still do even with the super-tight firearms regs we have here in Aus. One of the guys I know has a .222 (I think) Bolt-action rifle used mainly for shooting Kangaroos and Wild Boars.

Does anyone here collect WW2 guns at all?

no but ive given serious consideration to collecting as much WWII memorabilia as i can possibly find. In 50 years, i might have something to give to my grandkids so they never have to worry about money.

there was an ebay auction for an authentic hitler youth knife...i wanted it. might still try and hunt one down. I have bayonets, and old rifles, but i dont own a gun anymore.

30-06 Browning Lightweight hunting rifle, a 22 cal rifle my dad just gave me, a Beretta 40 cal semi-auto, a Sauer 765 (?) that was a Nazi officers gun (passed down from family). My boyfriend has a few guns too. Neat stuff... Browning shotgun, Kimber 45 and some other cool target weapons. I don't have a wanker so I'll stay mum on that subject. :sexywink:

photogoddess said:
30-06 Browning Lightweight hunting rifle, a 22 cal rifle my dad just gave me, a Beretta 40 cal semi-auto, a Sauer 765 (?) that was a Nazi officers gun (passed down from family). My boyfriend has a few guns too. Neat stuff... Browning shotgun, Kimber 45 and some other cool target weapons. I don't have a wanker so I'll stay mum on that subject. :sexywink:
Sauer??? Nazi??? Maybe that explains my co-worker (the turd that won't flush) with the last name of Sauer? :lol:

graigdavis said:
Most police officers dont even carry a gun in England do they?

They never used to, but from what my Dad and three friends told me after their recent visits, things have changed.

What I was thinking the other day... (please don't take this as a political comment... it's not)
I was thinking, "What would happen if everyone carried a concealed handgun"?
Personally I think that it would cut crime to almost nothing... the criminals now are of course outnumbered by people who DON'T want them to steal their stuff... know what I mean? Now if everyone had a gun, do you think someone would try to pull a gun on someone knowing that everyone around them is packing? :lol:

Just a thought.

LittleMan said:
What I was thinking the other day... (please don't take this as a political comment... it's not)
I was thinking, "What would happen if everyone carried a concealed handgun"?
Personally I think that it would cut crime to almost nothing... the criminals now are of course outnumbered by people who DON'T want them to steal their stuff... know what I mean? Now if everyone had a gun, do you think someone would try to pull a gun on someone knowing that everyone around them is packing? :lol:

Just a thought.

I totally DIS agree. But I won't go into why, as this will CLEARLY become political...now...back to talk about your packages...er....whatever.

CCW pieces vary depending upon weather, dress, mood, etc...

Kimber Custom Stainless, .45 ACP
H&K USP Compact, .45 ACP
Kahr PM9, 9mm

Home defense — Mossberg Maverick 88, 20" barrel, 12 guage

Cowboy Action Shooting irons...

A pair of Ruger Bisley Vaqueros, 5-1/2", Blue/CCH, .45 Colt
A. Uberti reproduction of the Winchester Model of 1866 (Yellow Boy), .45 Colt
Rossi Overland Coach Gun, external hammers, 20" barrels, 12 guage
Marlin 1895 Cowboy, .45-70 Govt

My flyfishing/outdoor companion — Taurus M44, .44 Mag

Misc...

Winchester Model 70, stainless over wood, .338 Win Mag
Walther P22, .22LR
Ruger Vaquero, 4-5/8", Blue/CCH, .45 Colt

As for the other question...

10-1/4 inches...

...measuring from my butt.

That's right ladies...hung like a stud field mouse. Do try to control yourselves. After all, I'm a married man. :confused: Sheesh. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back