vd853 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 4, 2009 Messages 121 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 21, 2010 #1 What do you guys use for color correction when shooting? custom balance, auto balance, preset balances, or white balance shift?
What do you guys use for color correction when shooting? custom balance, auto balance, preset balances, or white balance shift?
Josh66 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2007 Messages 14,593 Reaction score 1,239 Location Cedar Hill, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 21, 2010 #2 I use one of these: Digital Photography - RawWorkflow.com - WhiBal Certified Gray Card for White Balance
I use one of these: Digital Photography - RawWorkflow.com - WhiBal Certified Gray Card for White Balance
Gaerek No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 2, 2009 Messages 1,341 Reaction score 98 Location Tucson, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 21, 2010 #3 I shoot RAW, set it to AWB and fix WB in post. This way, I never have to think about it in the field, only when I'm processing.
I shoot RAW, set it to AWB and fix WB in post. This way, I never have to think about it in the field, only when I'm processing.