What's new

What's Above?

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
5,712
Reaction score
260
Location
In a black hole
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Couldn't think of a clever title :confused:

On my way down underneath this overpass, I was hoping to be able to catch some cars with some blurred motion, but it wasn't possible. So, instead I just tried to be creative.


52330843-L.jpg
 
this one I like a lot.
I love the blue-cement contrast.

I like the bridge that has the poles more than the plain one

well done
 
Luciano said:
this one I like a lot.
I love the blue-cement contrast.

I like the bridge that has the poles more than the plain one

well done
Thanks! I agree. I thought it was weird that they were constructed differently?
 
PachelbelsCanon350D said:
Awesome! Is this two merged photos? How'd you get the sky so bright but not silhouette the bridges? :confused: I really like it!
Thanks. Single shot. Underexpose :mrgreen:

After I made my main adjustments, (including contrast) I created a layer, increased the contrast again, and then erased the contrast that was added to the bridge.

Ohhh, and the polarizer really helps! It helps give me a nice dark sky to start with, so when I lighten the shot, it doesn't overexpose the sky.
 
Cool sky!! I'm not quite sure the composition works for me here. It reaches for abstract, but my eye grasps what it is almost immediately and that kind of ruins it for me. But, that could just be because I am from Texas, the land of many concrete jungle overpasses. LOL
 
pretty cool, I like it a lot

for some reason reminds me of the bottom of a spaceship or something...

It's different, good exposure and sharpness...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom