What's new

What's in your Backyard?

Ysarex93 87

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Out for my afternoon walk a couple weeks ago and this has appeared in one of my neighbor's yards. Gonna be interesting to watch what happens.

Joe

airplane_zpsca50de89.jpg
 
I don't think the FAA is gonna approve that one for flight.
 
It looks like a small, single seat seaplane that would have a pusher type engine mounted on top of the fuselage.
 
I don't think the FAA is gonna approve that one for flight.

As someone who's main hobby is restoration (antique industrial equipment, not aeroplanes) you'd be surprised what can be restored to what from what! I've been accused of "restoring" a tractor around an old bolt I've found! :lol:
 
Good find! I thought it would be kinda neat to have an old Titan ICBM as a lawn ornament. :)
 
I dunno, but it LOOKS like Charlie Sheen...in a pair of boxer shorts, with two girls, and a fifth of Jack Daniels in his hand, and a red Solo cup in the other hand!!!
 
It looks like the airplane version of the "Build your own submarine" ads in the back of kids magazines back in the day.
 
I got snow right now.

Yes, it's May 4th.

What, you've been saving it in the freezer? I wait at least until mid-July before I take out MY stash!
 
Out for my afternoon walk a couple weeks ago and this has appeared in one of my neighbor's yards. Gonna be interesting to watch what happens.

Joe

DIY drone prototype?
 
Going to be a real ***** when they go and try and clear the fence and wires on take off!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom