What's in your user name.

IceCanAm

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have seen this on other forums and some of the responses can be interesting.

I'll start.

I bought an ATV back in 2008 and i have not been able to stop riding around my land and taking some pictures from places i could not have seen otherwise :)
So yes i am from Iceland and i love my Can-Am.

my name... with a #1. It was an old user account ID at one of my first IT jobs way back when... so I have continued using it throughout the years.

When I was a kid, we would go to the National Zoo frequently. The best times of the year were autumn and winter, when the tourists and crowds were gone. When it got cold outside, the animals went into their little hide-aways EXCEPT the polar bears; they continued to play and swim, so they sort of became my favorite animal. I collect polar bear items: figurines, plates, calendars, etc.

My avatar is from a rubber stamp I made, and the Inuit characters for "Nanuq" (polar bear.)

$DSC_3893.jpg

I'm a huge Tim Burton fan. The Nightmare Before Christmas being on of my top favorites.

Nothing Special. Name and birth year.

I will never say, and no it has nothing to do with my running ability.

A long time ago, in a galaxy not very far away...a baby was born...they named him....

#

I guess because I am old. have been and will be a hippy

I dunno--one of my cats sat on the keyboard while I was trying to type and voila! My username was created...it could have been much worse! :lmao:

Just kidding. I am SM (initials) and I am For Him. I can't tell you who Him is though, since religion and politics are FROWNED UPON in this Establishment (said in my best E-trade baby imitation). :D

I dunno--one of my cats sat on the keyboard while I was trying to type and voila! My username was created...it could have been much worse! :lmao:

Just kidding. I am SM (initials) and I am For Him. I can't tell you who Him is though, since religion and politics are FROWNED UPON in this Establishment (said in my best E-trade baby imitation). :D

its me isn't it?

Most reactions

Back