What's new

What's in your user name.

My name is a tribute to my best 4-legged friend Tuffy the Pug who died after 14 years of loyal friendship
 
I have a creative mind and can come up with original names that have not been taken by anyone else without resorting to adding numbers to the name. I was tripstone in 1996 or 1997 but because of forgetting my password after having not logged into the account for awhile, I had to change it to tripstone1. Come 2001, I was sick of the number and decided to just change the whole name. I came up with AgentDrex as drex is not a word in any language as far as I can tell and agent just seemed to sandwich together with it pretty tastily.
 
Cipher to my Cap'n Crunch treasure decoder book.
 
My name is a tribute to my best 4-legged friend Tuffy the Pug who died after 14 years of loyal friendship

should have told him to quit smoking...those things are bad for you
 
My names CJ.. and I'm built like a tank.. so my friends call me ceejtank (siege tank).
 
My name is a tribute to my best 4-legged friend Tuffy the Pug who died after 14 years of loyal friendship

should have told him to quit smoking...those things are bad for you


I find this to be insensitive. Have you ever lost a beloved pet ?

i am only going to hope that is sarcasm. we have rescued half a dozen dogs over the years, and seen them die from natural causes, accidents, and liver failure/sepsis. all were beloved. I have also buried two brothers, two sisters, my mother, my father, my uncle, and now my father in law. But i don't cry anytime someone makes a "yo mamma" joke.

i am sure that it is no less insensitive than a good part of C&C given here to poor newbie photographers, and they are told to toughen up. I would never say that of course, that's just what I have heard. genuinely sorry for the loss of your dog though. my intention was humorous.
 
Last edited:
It's one of the many forms of Michele I use.
 
It's one of the many forms of Michele I use.

I approve of the new avatar. I also assume you are a member of a different forum that shall go unnamed.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom