What's new

What's the best picture you've taken so far while on holiday ?

GBaxter

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What's the best picture you've taken so far while on holiday and what's unique about it.
 
I don't take pictures while on holiday.

Let me put it this way. My dad started his career in the military and I once asked him why he never took us camping when we were kids. His answer: I do enough of it for my work.

Same here, for me, with photography. My wife used to take the vacation pictures.
 
I usually shoot a lot of the same shots any tourist does.. I just try to do it right! (don't always succeed though!) :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom