What's the deal?

Can you please point me to the magical forum out there that dosen't have that in which you are using as a reference?

TreeHugger Forums • Index page :confused:
www.catforum.com :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I mean no reason to fight in those forums right??

Hey Neil, thanks for looking out but I really didn't mind erose's comment. Not because she's a girl but because I've spoken to her through PMs and I know she didn't mean it in any wrongful way.

Its too early in the morning guys. IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

untitled-58.jpg

... I crack me up.

I think the world would be a much better place if we had more threads like these that we can hi-jack the **** out of.

Sure makes FOF's go faster.

man this thread is exactly why I love this forum its so awesome

I'm a newb and yeah, I think it's kind of a dumb post. Feel free to tell me "What a crappy photo!", especially if you're telling me why and how I can do better next time! :p

Fora thread that was going to crash and burn - four pages - not bad!

untitled-58.jpg

... I crack me up.

Good work Boomn4x4!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

erose86 and BitterJeweler are like the diamonds and emeralds of this forum...they both add a tremendous amount of levity and perspective, respectively, to this forum. Without them we'd be worse off. erose86 is like pepper, BitterJeweler is the salt...oh,wait, I'm mixing my methaphors!! She was diamonds, he was emeralds....on no, wait, pepper and salt....cripes on a cracker...diamonds and emeralds, yeah, that's what I meant to say!

... I crack me up.

Good work Boomn4x4!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

erose86 and BitterJeweler are like the diamonds and emeralds of this forum...they both add a tremendous amount of levity and perspective, respectively, to this forum. Without them we'd be worse off. erose86 is like pepper, BitterJeweler is the salt...oh,wait, I'm mixing my methaphors!! She was diamonds, he was emeralds....on no, wait, pepper and salt....cripes on a cracker...diamonds and emeralds, yeah, that's what I meant to say!

You sure you didn't mean peanut butter and jelly?

Who wants to sing Kumbayah with me???

Most reactions

New Topics

Back