What's the story behind your user name?

EIngerson

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Give us the story behind your user name.

Mine is boring……It's my name. "EIngerson" Eric Ingerson.

On motocross forums, I go by "PCD" it stands for Pit Crew Dad. It has nothing to do with motocross though. My old neighborhood was full of kids. "We" all rode BMX bikes. Since I was always tinkering in my garage the kids would stop by to get a tire pumped up, or straighten handlebars etc. So I was dubbed the Pit Crew Dad.

Last edited:
I'm old, and have been a hippy for 40 years.

When I was a baby in the hospital there was a nurse name Texas Rex. Like, for real...apparently. Well, my parents already knew that my name was going to be David because my dad's first name is David. But, my dad's middle name is Rex, and that's what he goes by since there are two other Davids in my family. So someone made the joke that I should be named Texas Rex Bobcat (because there was a dangerous overabundance of bobcats on our ranch) and it just became kind of a long running thing. As a gullible young kid, I thought my parents were crazy for wanting to name me that, haha.

so yeah, generally I use the username Texasrex or Rexbobcat depending on the service, since Texasrexbobcat is kinda long. :)

Mine is a tricky one.

Give us the story behind your user name.

Mine is boring……It's my name. "EIngerson" Eric Ingerson.

On motocross forums, I go by "PCD" it stands for Pit Crew Dad. It has nothing to do with motocross though. My old neighborhood was full of kids. "We" all rode BMX bikes. Since I was always tinkering in my garage the kids would stop by to get a tire pumped up, or straighten handlebars etc. So I was dubbed the Pit Crew Dad.

In the beginning there was a great nothingness, and out of this nothingness was brought forth a firmament...

Hmm.. ok, the whole version will probably be a bit long so probably better to go with the readers digest version. So we fast forward a few million years...

Robbins - my last name, photo - hopefully self explanatory. And a period between them as in all the really good user names were taken already.

Last name is Bright, and I'm a positive happy person, so it's by name, and nature

My middle name is John and my brother calls me that, why I have no clue?! He then morphed John into "Johnny Rocket" and then to "Rocketman". Wha-La!

I don't do anything with rockets in case you were wondering, though that would be pretty cool if I did.

Edit: Forgot the 1978, pretty easy, that's when I was born.

480 is a common commercial/industrial voltage in the US, and we're generically called sparky.

Professional architectural degree. Designed buildings. Wrote the specifications. Should have been more fun than it was.

480 is a common commercial/industrial voltage in the US, and we're generically called sparky.
I just call you 3 phase. :)

Call me anything you want... 'cept late for lunch. :wink:

My truck plates:

LicensePlate-1.jpg

I've got a boring one too: just the initials of my long Portuguese name. I should probably change my avatar to a lemur, though, since that's how most people have said they pronounce 'limr' in their heads :)

I've got a boring one too: just the initials of my long Portuguese name. I should probably change my avatar to a lemur, though, since that's how most people have said they pronounce 'limr' in their heads :)
I give everyone nick names; May I call you Lenny? :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back