What's the story behind your user name?

I took the clever approach.

My name is Steve. I shoot with a 40D.

I know, it's something, isn't it?

I have no idea what I was thinking *sigh*

I took the clever approach.

My name is Steve. I shoot with a 40D.

I know, it's something, isn't it?
And I thought you shot with a 5D all this time.

Mine is a Jeep. I want to change it though - just PM'd the admin about that, actually.

Wow... I have no idea why I wrote 40D. I have one, but use the 5D far more often.

Musta' been a long day...

It's what's behind you instead....:wink:

Say, just a thought here, but have you guys ever considered replacing the "Protect and Serve" logo with something more practical? Like maybe, "You can't outrun my radio".

It's one of those practical real life scenarios that play out to our fun and the BG's consternation every day!!!

Say, just a thought here, but have you guys ever considered replacing the "Protect and Serve" logo with something more practical? Like maybe, "You can't outrun my radio".

It's one of those practical real life scenarios that play out to our fun and the BG's consternation every day!!!

Lol one other thing i always wondered after watching that show Cops. Wouldn't it save you guys a ton of time if you just went out to the trailer park and arrested everyone who isn't wearing a shirt?

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

Lol one other thing i always wondered after watching that show Cops.
My favorite scene from COPS was the one where some crackhead (in Fort Worth, I think) called the cops because she was sold fake crack. :lol:

Lol one other thing i always wondered after watching that show Cops. Wouldn't it save you guys a ton of time if you just went out to the trailer park and arrested everyone who isn't wearing a shirt?

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk
way tto funny

Most trailer folks around here are upright citizens. And they recycle

Last edited:
My handle was the name of my HVAC Co. I used to own. R =Richard, A = and , D = Donna (ex) Co. I used it before I knew RAD was a slang term lol

My username was my first horse. She taught me everything and keeps my dreams flowing towards horses and she keeps me pushing on in life. My life would never had been the same without here.
She died at the age of 31 the morning of my birthday.

DGMPhotography... Well, DGM are my initials, and then photography. Not too fancy, but I was trying to impress you guys. Usually in online communities I go by Vernoss, named after my character in Everquest who was named after the Michigan drink, Vernor's. or Garaladin - a combination of Garrett (middle name) and paladin.... Or Aladin and Gaara (Naruto).

Most reactions

Back