What's with these?

malachite said:
core_17 said:
Malachite!!!!!! How are you today???? Having a good Christmas so far?
So far, so good........got to sleep in so I'm happy :p Gotta do the family Xmas party later today. Not looking forward to this one. All these people I don't really know cuz 90% of them are from another side I've never even met before. Ugh......

Understandable..between my families and step families, I have a HUUUUUUUGE amount of relatives that I either don't know, or barely know. My dad is one of 13 children, and I am not even sure I've met all of my aunts and uncles...not to mention cousins and second cousins and great aunts and great uncles and yada yada yada. I don't do anything with that side of the family for xmas anymore though. I MIGHT be meeting the bf's extended family for the first time though :shock: I'm kinda nervous about that one.

i think i used to have something naughty as my little picture underneath my title....where did those sperms go :shock:

md

MDowdey said:
i think i used to have something naughty as my little picture underneath my title....where did those sperms go :shock:

md

Chase sold them to the sperm bank I think.....

Hertz van Rental said:
MDowdey said:

md

well considering they were mine, id like a share of the profits. now that i think of it, he probably had to pay the sperm bank to take them if they were mine.

:wink:
d

MDowdey said:
Hertz van Rental said:
MDowdey said:

md

well considering they were mine, id like a share of the profits. now that i think of it, he probably had to pay the sperm bank to take them if they were mine.

:wink:
d

It was a deposit account I think..... :wink:

Most reactions

Back