Whats Wrong With This Photo?

Diana34

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
dianasart.synthasite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
On another forum I have been asked to find 5 things wrong with my Photo and the only thing I really find wrong with it is probably the sun light located to the left....any ideas would really help thanks....;)

3082904295_0dfc3ffaf4_b.jpg

Last edited:
1. The subject of the photo is underexposed
2. Blowout on the left
3. Green leaf covering the flower up top
4. Stuff top right isn't too attractive
5. The direction the flower is facing is kind of weird. Maybe go for a face-on POV?

How's that?

Hmmm. Clipped on both the highlight and the shadow side. So that's two. There is a green color cast here. Three. No nude ladies. And that counts double (T&A), so theres your Five.

:lol:

My five:

1. It seems as if water has splashed on your lens and dried (see white dots).
  2. Highlights in bottom left.
  3. Petal in top left is folded over.
  4. Subject is dead centre (and it doesn't help the photo at all).
  5. Everything that is not the bottom left is underexposed.

Why do you have to find five things wrong with it?

My five:

Thanks for all the comments.

About the white dots...well, no not on my lens more like water dried on the flower. Anyways this was one of my first macro shots of a flower and the rule was to post your very first macro of anything so that we could realize and analize just how many things have to come to mind when taking a shot.......;)

Thanks for all the comments.

About the white dots...well, no not on my lens more like water dried on the flower. Anyways this was one of my first macro shots of a flower and the rule was to post your very first macro of anything so that we could realize and analize just how many things have to come to mind when taking a shot.......;)

I'm looking at it again and you are right - it does seems as if it's dried on the flower.

And this is not a true macro... just a 'close up', methinks.

My five:

You had to struggle to get five eh Harmony? May I suggest your #3 is a defect in the flower & not the pic.

Just nit-picking the nit-picker. ;)

I'm looking at it again and you are right - it does seems as if it's dried on the flower.

And this is not a true macro... just a 'close up', methinks.

There it is that is probably the main problem.....knowing the difference of a true macro and a close up.

I am an absolute beginner so please bare with me...I love photography and am planning on learning every detail there is to it.....:sexywink:

Aww! Well we at TPF love those who love photography - welcome aboard!

Ron: :blushing: She asked for five things! I probably could have gone on... (believe me, I do this with my own, too) And number three could have been easily rectified, so I don't think it's fair to blame it on the plant! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back