Whats your dream camera?

I don't dream about cameras any more. I'd just like more time to use the ones I've already got. Actually, a 5x4 field camera with a really nice Schneider lens would be good, but what would be the point without the free time to use the thing?

At this point, anything somewhat professional... But digital, I want a digital.

ThomThomsk said:
I don't dream about cameras any more. I'd just like more time to use the ones I've already got. Actually, a 5x4 field camera with a really nice Schneider lens would be good, but what would be the point without the free time to use the thing?
Hear, hear. :thumbup:

I love all the crazy cams I have right now...all film, I've no interest or use for digital...but what I need is more time to spend with all the kids - then maybe think about adding some more to the family. :mrgreen: I can't imagine ever being bored with photography when there are so many great cameras out there to play with. :lovey: Inspiration comes just from picking up one instead of another.

An old Compass camera would do nicely. But that's from the collector's point of view.

Digi... perhaps a Canon 1D

Film... *stumped*... err...

A Nikon F2 High Speed with a Nikkor 300MM F2.0.

LWW

a 4 gigapixel motion picture camera

that would rule

otherwise, i'd like to have that giant polaroid camera (the one where the negative is 20x26 or something like that)

notice a trend?

Most reactions

Back