What's your hobby?

Fate said:
lol that made me laugh :D yeah, you can tell im 15 lol

its a common problem with female golfers though. you need to learn a totaly different way two swing. I used to play alot of golf, like 6 days a week through high school and into college.

Holy crap I suck at life.

The only thing I really like doing with my free time is Photography and my computer.

And watching movies...

Maybe when my libido slows down and I have some more extra cash I'll have a mind for something else.

Besides Photograhpy my main hobby is collecting antique pneumatic guns. I have a range of them from about 1700 to the middle/late 1800's. Walking cane guns, cased rifle/shotgun sets and some pistols.

Other hobbies include Shortwave/Scanner Radio, Astonomy, and Travel.

MommyOf4Boys said:
Golf (my boobs got in the way and I quit)

:lol: Aubrey wants to teach me how to play golf this summer. I'm thinking that perhaps it's not the best sport for a nursing mother :mrgreen:

Alison said:
:lol: Aubrey wants to teach me how to play golf this summer. I'm thinking that perhaps it's not the best sport for a nursing mother :mrgreen:

It would make for a more interesting game.... :lmao:

Photography
OOTP (Baseball simulation game)
Computers (repair, network security, etc.)

-photography
-video (quickly becoming a paid profession, but i still consider it a hobby)
-uhhhhhhhhhhhhh
-ehhhhhhhh
-???????

that's actually it, really, photography and video, i focus 99.999% of my free time studying those two and playing with them

-Photography is really big for me right now!
-I'm also a bassist
-I love writing improvised poetry.
-Airsoft is delightfully entertaining
-It sounds wierd but, magazines :confused: i just love reading magazines...don't really know why

Soul Rebel said:
Photography
OOTP (Baseball simulation game)
Computers (repair, network security, etc.)

Mind explaining this one further? Sounds neat, and my boyfriend might like it. :)

core_17 said:
Mind explaining this one further? Sounds neat, and my boyfriend might like it. :)

Its a text based baseball game that allows you to take over a team and act as the GM. You trade players, run the amateur draft, sign free agents, etc. If graphics are what you want then its not for you.

The new version that should come out sometime in March sounds absolutely amazing. It allows you to create a main league, tons of minor league teams, and then leagues all over the world. Realistically I could have one major league, a full set of minor league teams for that league.....then a league in Mexico, Europe, Australia, etc. The best part is players can go between the leagues.

Honestly, there are not words to describe my excitement for the new version.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/ootp/

Some cool hobbies! Mine aren't as cool unfortunately :p

• Guitars (playing and collecting - have been doing since I was 6)
  • Photography (as you probably know this is a new hobby on my list)
  • Sleeping
  • Computers
  • Website design & devlopment
  • Martial Arts
  • Sound engineering
  • Music Technology
  • Journalism

nitefly said:
Some cool hobbies! Mine aren't as cool unfortunately :p

• Guitars (playing and collecting - have been doing since I was 6)
  • Photography (as you probably know this is a new hobby on my list)
  • Sleeping
  • Computers
  • Website design & devlopment
  • Martial Arts
  • Sound engineering
  • Music Technology
  • Journalism

I definately would trade you. Although, I am sure you werent including my hobbies in your list of COOL! :mrgreen:

Ive always wanted to play the guitar, website design is interesting, and journalism is something I would love to do as a career. Ive also done a little martial arts and liked it. Oh, and I need more sleep.

Hmmm, I should get started now. Its 3:10 and im exhausted. Oh, but ive got to play a few more games.....

Hobbies .......

Well of course there is Photography, and football, (Combining the two is great).

Something I have been doing for the past 15 years since my father was murdered is Genealogy (aka Family History).

TPF ... it seems I spenda lot of time here ;)

Compiling the official Club History for Whitby Town F.C. - Even the Chairman of the club thinks I am the official Club historian !

Wow apart from the photography I am boring ...... ;)

My hobbies:

Photography (just starting out with that one)
Scrapbooking (I ran out of photos to scrapbook, so I got into photography after thinking about it for years)
Exercising (well, sort of)
Cooking (to counteract the exercising :))
Computers (though that's really more of a career than a hobby, and I no longer enjoy it, unless I'm posting on TPF!!!)

My husband wants to get me into WoW, but I'm resisting with all my strength!

Most reactions

Back