Whats your opinion on the media?

fadingaway1986

I Burn Easily :(
Reaction score
Website
www.06photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wondering, like photographers who follow celebs, etc... We get the show celebrities uncensored over here, and i can't stand how the celebs get followed around and bad mouthed by the photogs...

What do you think of this?

I think to an extent, their image should be public... But I also believe they have the right to privacy when they go out with their friends & family, and don't need to be abused... It's enough to be followed by fans - but photogs aswell?

Let us know your opinions..

- Alecia

most of those photographers are highly annoying and live out of their car. So they will do anything to get that shot that they can sell to the smutty mags.

i hate em, they give photography a bad name. plus, most of these actors and actresses are not as pretty when they are caught off guard...food for thought.

md

Glad someone agrees with me...

I just think it is so low to follow people around... and that show I mentioned just bad mouths everyone who won't have their photo taken. (and everyone who will have their photo taken, they pretty much say the celeb is two-faced for doing it one time - and then show another time they wouldn't)...

its a shame they are called photographers.

They're more like stalkers with a telescopic lens than photographers. It's a disgusting practice.

can you say "point and shoot"... they only have slr's because they can't get long enough lenses and they need big strobes

I also really hate concert photographers. The flashes can be really distracting (and for a photographer just seeing someone w/ a camera is super distracting.) Not too mention,, I was at The Hives concert a week ago and there were like 6 photogs right next to me, they were all pushing and whinning and stuff. I'd been standing there for hours and one of them pushed his way right in front of me (and he showed up like 20 minutes earlier) It was so annoying i left the concert, but we were at a big conference so i just went ot another band.

I do not know about the rest of the world but Americans have a lust for freak shows, and celebrities photographers are part of that along with all these reality show, me love seeing other people make fools of them self

Now where did I put my copy of The Star?

i agree tr0g - gig photography has to be done differently than that .

paparazzi photographers : on a weird tip. it's uncool when they shadow
'faces' going on holiday or shopping. its ridiculous really.

i mean do we really need to see Joan Collins arriving at the airport AGAIN
??!!

hehehe

... and Joan (bless her) is actually a 'real' moviestar - thats pretty rare.
a lot of paparazzi photos are of obscure european aristocrats, c-rate
pop idols etc

Yes, I do disagree on the 'stalkers'. I think its rude.

But as Jeff Canes puts it, it sells in America and rest of the world.
These 'stalkers' are just acting on the demand. Thats all! There is nothing which can be done unless the demand for journals like Star goes down. But I do not forsee it in the near future!

Most reactions

Back