What's your thoughts on these pics

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

Do comment your thoughts about these images ...

IMG_20180929_223448.jpg

IMG_20180930_001358.jpg

IMG_20180922_165351.jpg

The white text seems to work well here, although the block style is not my favorite. Have you tried other type styles?

like the last one, though the text is too large for my taste.

Last one for me although I agree with what has already been said.....

I like the first two, but more as pseudo-abstracts than as captures of the scene.

For the first, I like the combination of the black top and bottom (I'd remove the visible ground at the very bottom and crop or edit it to go full black all the way to the bottom) with the horizontal bands in the middle. I like the blurred train overlayed on the sharper fence/building in the background. But because so much of what is visible is blurred, and even the background seems out of focus, for me it works better as a collection of shapes than a scene.

For the second, what works best for me are the pops of brightness showing through the holes in the fence, and I like that those aren't perfectly regular squares. I might consider cropping down to the top of the fence; I don't think the foliage above it adds much to the image, and the brightness up there pulls the eye away from the holes in the fence. (I would leave the branch that is overhanging the fence on the right, I think those forms still work with the rest of a cropped image and are a nice nod to what the scene really is.)

The third doesn't really work for me. There is too much going on with no real specific point of interest, and so much of the image is in the middle greys that the eye just wanders.

hi Rob,

I really appreciate your feedback. I am happy you liked it. Thanks.

I choose #2, but the text is too big, it distracts from the photo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back