Whatsit #142

Nachos bell grande? :mrgreen:

Nachos bell grande? :mrgreen:

¡Yo Quiero Taco Bell!

WII142P4.jpg

Disposable lasagna pan?

If disposable lasagna pan didn't get it, I'm going to say pie pan. #2 makes a really, really good abstract shot.

Disposable lasagna pan?

OK, close enough!

If disposable lasagna pan didn't get it, I'm going to say pie pan. #2 makes a really, really good abstract shot.

Dual winners, then!

WII142S.jpg

WII142SF.jpg

This was a 43-frame focus stack! And yes, the chocolate ambrosia pie was yummy!

That's exactly what it LOOKS like, right? Only most of the time, these things are smaller than a lasagna pan, by a boatload. But maybe he DID take a picture of something that big, just to throw us. It worked.
icon_biggrin.gif

Notice I didn't call it an Uber Whatsit........
fiufiu.gif

Disposable lasagna pan?

That's exactly what it LOOKS like, right? Only most of the time, these things are smaller than a lasagna pan, by a boatload. But maybe he DID take a picture of something that big, just to throw us. It worked. :D

If you zoom in enough on a lasagna pan, maybe it still looks like..a lasagna pan? :lmao:

ETA: Drat!

ETA: Oh wait, close enough? :headbang:

Disposable lasagna pan?

OK, close enough!

Dual winners, then!

WII142S.jpg

WII142SF.jpg

This was a 43-frame focus stack! And yes, the chocolate ambrosia pie was yummy!

That's exactly what it LOOKS like, right? Only most of the time, these things are smaller than a lasagna pan, by a boatload. But maybe he DID take a picture of something that big, just to throw us. It worked. :D

Notice I didn't call it an Uber Whatsit........
fiufiu.gif

Hey, I said foil! Those pans are made from aluminum FOIL!!!! I win too. Right?

Most reactions

Back