What's new

Whatsit No. 152

480sparky46 45

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
25,394
Reaction score
9,148
Location
Iowa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
WII152P1.jpg




Be sure to check the list of Previous Whatsits before guessing!
 
Venetian blinds?

Very good!

WII152SF.jpg



The other day, I walked in to the room and was struck by the patterns created by the sheers, blinds and sunlight. By the time I got to my camera in the dining room, the light was gone.

Oh well, that train will be back through town some evening. Tonight was it.
 
Wow, I love that second shot of the blinds/curtains, sparky! The play of light on them is just delightful!

For the record, my initial reaction to the first picture was venetian blinds, but I'll admit I was a *little* unsure because of those wavy lines of light--I thought that might be wires or something. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom