ccdan
TPF Noob!
Hi Guys,
I've posted up a simular review a while back but regrouped. I've got what I think is a great start but have a few things I may or may not want to try to get it perfect. I've got the photo room setup great for reflection issues but I think the face of the wheel is missing something. Looks matte maybe something black to use for reflection. Also I've got a good amount of room to back light the subject but unsure what kind & where to place a light to define the inner barrel.
Here is an uneditied shot of the wheel and some shots of the room for reference.
I've posted up a simular review a while back but regrouped. I've got what I think is a great start but have a few things I may or may not want to try to get it perfect. I've got the photo room setup great for reflection issues but I think the face of the wheel is missing something. Looks matte maybe something black to use for reflection. Also I've got a good amount of room to back light the subject but unsure what kind & where to place a light to define the inner barrel.
Here is an uneditied shot of the wheel and some shots of the room for reference.