When can I get rid of noob status??

joeamy05

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
To the powers that be at TPF, I am here almost everyday. I don't comment often, unless I have something useful to contribute, however, I find lots of useful information on here and find this forum to be a great tool. Is there some way someone can give me a new status, as I have been here over a year now and am still a noob!!!! Embarrassing!!! Thanks.

Last edited:
it's like at 20 or 25 posts ... just keep posting and you'll be, "working your way up" in no time.

If you are that concerned about the status under your user name, you might want to channel that energy elsewhere, maybe into your photography.

If you don't feel like making like 8 more posts, you could become a paid member. Then you get to choose your own.

▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

What he said.

Get in here and post more!

I tend to jump into a forum and make noise (just like I tend to subscribe with some $$ to forums I find useful).

Heck, I've only been here less than a month and already I've posted more than 100 times. :goodvibe:

Photography Beginners' Forum & Photo Gallery Brand new to photography, or brushing up on some of the basics? Don’t be shy! Talk to other beginners and ask all your basic photographic questions here. Show us some of the photos you have taken so far and get some review - so you can learn where there is room for improvement!

it's like at 20 or 25 posts ... just keep posting and you'll be, "working your way up" in no time.
The alternative is to not post at all, and then nobody will see your "status".

Problem solved.

Just get active in whatever the discussion might be. Make comments on C&C threads.

I'm like you joeamy05. I guess we just need to put our two cents in and try not to be redundant.

...Just wait till they start calling you a junkie. :lol:

Yeah, about that paid thing... Once I get some money in the bank account, I'll be paying up too :)

I <3 this place!

Most reactions

Back