Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wanna know what you looked like when you were a kid!!!

I know, I know...we have a similar thread in themes.. but I wanna see some participation! We saw some of us as kids a while back when we did our younger selves for an avatar...but I'd like to see more of ya! I'm always interested in seeing old photos of people long before I knew them! :) I'm having a bit of a sour day, so this'll be a good pick me up! :)

Here are a few of me.

me2.jpg

This was my kitty. I named her myself...Fluffy! :lol:
me3.jpg

This was the first fish I ever caught. Hehe...it was tiny, and shoulda been thrown back, but I was so proud, they kept it, and it was dinner! :lol:
Me.jpg

Now lets see some of you!!! :D

Ahhhhhh

I can't add attachments so your just have to guess what I looked like as a kid:lol:

lostprophet said:
Ahhhhhh

I can't add attachments so your just have to guess what I looked like as a kid:lol:

You can add attachments if you subscribe. :mrgreen: Otherwise, you can do what I do (even though I subscibed!) and upload to a third party host, like Photobucket. :D

clarinetJWD said:
Awww....widdle corry...

Anyways, all of my childhood pictures are at home in Texas, so suffice it to say I was really really cute. :p

Awwww! We'll have to bump this thread for next time you go home! :) :mrgreen:

core_17 said:
You can add attachments if you subscribe. :mrgreen: Otherwise, you can do what I do (even though I subscibed!) and upload to a third party host, like Photobucket. :D

sorted thanks, gonna have to dig out my old flatbed tonight

photogoddess said:
Tupperware... it was my first choice in headwear as a little kid. :lmao:
And I bet you still like playing with a couple of big bowls...

I looked just like I do now - only much younger.

Photogoddess....showing some leg at 21 :drool:

Here's me
Goat.jpg

Swing.jpg

Did that goat headbutt ya off that mountain after that picture was taken? He looks like he's up to something back there....

Couldn't tell you....I have no memory of being there...so ya, I guess he might have giving me a good knock to the head. :lol:

Most reactions

Back