Where are my beautiful family photos?

squirrels

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I thought I'd be filling up my memory card with beautiful photos of my little family. Today I realized that most of my family photos are going to be variations on this for I don't even know how long this lasts. 15 years? 20? I didn't have brothers. I really don't know what I'm in for.:confused:

Where'd that extension tube go, I need to find myself some flowers or bugs.:lol:

Derrel

Mr. Rain Cloud
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Photos OK to edit
I LIKE it!!! I scrapped and fought and wrestled with my brother, who was 2.5 years younger than me, for quite a long time...I guess until I was about 17 and he was nearly 15. SO, you've got a while longer on this, I'd say. At LEAST 10 years, maybe a bit more.

snerd

Anti-Dentite
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
InternetWhispers.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm 58 and I can still put a throwdown on my 56 year old brother. So the answer to your question is................. it never ends!!!

esselle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
haha GREAT pic! UFC fighters in the making. ;)

Oh man! I hope not!

:cheers:

my daughter is boxing now. 0_o lol so, you never know what they will come up with when they get older, squirrels! hehe :lol:
you have adorable children, and i can't stop looking at that pic. (although it looks painful! lol)

OP
squirrels

squirrels

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
my daughter is boxing now. 0_o lol so, you never know what they will come up with when they get older, squirrels! hehe :lol:
you have adorable children, and i can't stop looking at that pic. (although it looks painful! lol)

Hey! That's right. The boxer! And she kicks butt, too! Looking forward to more shots of her looking bada$$ in the gym.

I'm 58 and I can still put a throwdown on my 56 year old brother. So the answer to your question is................. it never ends!!!

I LIKE it!!! I scrapped and fought and wrestled with my brother, who was 2.5 years younger than me, for quite a long time...I guess until I was about 17 and he was nearly 15. SO, you've got a while longer on this, I'd say. At LEAST 10 years, maybe a bit more.

Oh man, you guys. It doesn't get better! :raisedbrow: think I need to rethink my whole view on photography. Instead of studying how to produce cute family photos, I should be learning more sports/nature documentary style. That'll make Mr. Squirrels happy. Whenever I say something like, "Hey move your legs from my background!", he says"A REAL photographer would just get the shot."

Designer

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I see nothing unusual here.

esselle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit

Hey! That's right. The boxer! And she kicks butt, too! Looking forward to more shots of her looking bada$$ in the gym.

Oh man, you guys. It doesn't get better! :raisedbrow: think I need to rethink my whole view on photography. Instead of studying how to produce cute family photos, I should be learning more sports/nature documentary style. That'll make Mr. Squirrels happy. Whenever I say something like, "Hey move your legs from my background!", he says"A REAL photographer would just get the shot."

lol @ mr squirrels' comment :lol:

yes, i'm going to be taking some more pics of her soon. i agree with you about nature photos and such. MUCH more serene to me. the grouchy faces in the boxing photos i took of my daughter, were sadly...real. lol she doesn't like getting her picture taken, and so to me? dealing with nature is much more soothing! lol

have a great day, squirrels!

OP
squirrels

squirrels

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
nature photos and such. MUCH more serene to me. the grouchy faces in the boxing photos i took of my daughter, were sadly...real. lol she doesn't like getting her picture taken, and so to me? dealing with nature is much more soothing! lol

LOL, I meant in my pics of the boys. Like "Gorillas in the Mist"! I bet you'll get lots of good stuff of her focused on what she's doing, and then the frowns will be superdetermined expressions.

Happy weekend!

DarkShadow

Birdographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Boys,brothers = Round house kicks, wresting matches and body slams is the norm but dont worry, they grow up tough as nails.

The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ain't that the truth

What we want is

Declanshaking-MBKids__0793536.jpg~original

What we get is this