Where are my beautiful family photos?

squirrels

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I thought I'd be filling up my memory card with beautiful photos of my little family. Today I realized that most of my family photos are going to be variations on this for I don't even know how long this lasts. 15 years? 20? I didn't have brothers. I really don't know what I'm in for.:confused:

Where'd that extension tube go, I need to find myself some flowers or bugs.:lol:

I LIKE it!!! I scrapped and fought and wrestled with my brother, who was 2.5 years younger than me, for quite a long time...I guess until I was about 17 and he was nearly 15. SO, you've got a while longer on this, I'd say. At LEAST 10 years, maybe a bit more.

I'm 58 and I can still put a throwdown on my 56 year old brother. So the answer to your question is................. it never ends!!!

haha GREAT pic! UFC fighters in the making. ;)

Oh man! I hope not!

:cheers:

my daughter is boxing now. 0_o lol so, you never know what they will come up with when they get older, squirrels! hehe :lol:
you have adorable children, and i can't stop looking at that pic. (although it looks painful! lol)

my daughter is boxing now. 0_o lol so, you never know what they will come up with when they get older, squirrels! hehe :lol:
you have adorable children, and i can't stop looking at that pic. (although it looks painful! lol)

Hey! That's right. The boxer! And she kicks butt, too! Looking forward to more shots of her looking bada$$ in the gym.

I'm 58 and I can still put a throwdown on my 56 year old brother. So the answer to your question is................. it never ends!!!

I LIKE it!!! I scrapped and fought and wrestled with my brother, who was 2.5 years younger than me, for quite a long time...I guess until I was about 17 and he was nearly 15. SO, you've got a while longer on this, I'd say. At LEAST 10 years, maybe a bit more.

Oh man, you guys. It doesn't get better! :raisedbrow: think I need to rethink my whole view on photography. Instead of studying how to produce cute family photos, I should be learning more sports/nature documentary style. That'll make Mr. Squirrels happy. Whenever I say something like, "Hey move your legs from my background!", he says"A REAL photographer would just get the shot."

I see nothing unusual here.

Hey! That's right. The boxer! And she kicks butt, too! Looking forward to more shots of her looking bada$$ in the gym.

Oh man, you guys. It doesn't get better! :raisedbrow: think I need to rethink my whole view on photography. Instead of studying how to produce cute family photos, I should be learning more sports/nature documentary style. That'll make Mr. Squirrels happy. Whenever I say something like, "Hey move your legs from my background!", he says"A REAL photographer would just get the shot."

lol @ mr squirrels' comment :lol:

yes, i'm going to be taking some more pics of her soon. i agree with you about nature photos and such. MUCH more serene to me. the grouchy faces in the boxing photos i took of my daughter, were sadly...real. lol she doesn't like getting her picture taken, and so to me? dealing with nature is much more soothing! lol

have a great day, squirrels!

nature photos and such. MUCH more serene to me. the grouchy faces in the boxing photos i took of my daughter, were sadly...real. lol she doesn't like getting her picture taken, and so to me? dealing with nature is much more soothing! lol

LOL, I meant in my pics of the boys. Like "Gorillas in the Mist"! I bet you'll get lots of good stuff of her focused on what she's doing, and then the frowns will be superdetermined expressions.

Happy weekend!

Boys,brothers = Round house kicks, wresting matches and body slams is the norm but dont worry, they grow up tough as nails.

Ain't that the truth

What we want is

Declanshaking-MBKids__0793536.jpg~original

What we get is this

Declanshaking-_DSC942605025-Edit-3.jpg~original

Most reactions

New Topics

Back