Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Africa

• Asia

• Australia

• Total voters
I am living in a small northeastern Pennsylvania town by way of Oklahoma City and another small town in southcentral Kentucky. There were a few military installations across the globe scattered between!

Why are there so many people on this forum from PA?

I am living in a small northeastern Pennsylvania town by way of Oklahoma City and another small town in southcentral Kentucky. There were a few military installations across the globe scattered between!

Nothing better to do? I mean, come on, Mish is in winter hibernation.

I hadn't noticed but I am a member of another forum for another hobby of mine and there are lots of Pa people there too. Maybe we just like doing things other than watch tv?:beguiled:

I'm from Europe (Belgium) and work in Brussels where I also take pictures sometimes.

Sent from my thl 4000

Born and raised here in good old St. Louis, MO USA..........The Gateway to the West!

Austin Texas. More specifically Round Rock.

Somewhere near the end of a spiral arm in a little known, obscure galaxy known as the Milky Way. I am not surprised if you have never heard of it, we don't get out much yet.

Southern California, in particular La Mirada ... where the hell are you from?
Since he called his camera a 400D that would make him from Europe, In another thread he said he went to Stockholm tonight that would narrow my guess to Sweden.
Beautiful country, wish to get back there someday not for work.
I understand your reasoning but i always hated calling my camera the "Digital Rebel XTi" so i preferred to call it by its numerical name. Not arguing, just saying don't assume! And the Kiss Digital X thing i was also not going to adopt. But, i am from Connecticut.

From upstate New York, Military transplant to Southern California.

Belgium.

I'm born in a small city Halle, and now live in Tollembeek, small countryside town... And working in Brussels (a hellhole, accoring to D. Trump) :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back