• Australia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Samuel.z

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Let me ask the forum where everyone is coming from?

How wide is the community here?

If you want to be more specific don't be afraid to say so.

tirediron said:
My mother.

Wow-me too, from my Mother!! Although, I also have a sneaking suspicion my Dad was in on the deal too...

Well, to answer the question in a less snarky way ;) ... I am from New York, 1st generation American of Portuguese parents, and have lived in Europe.

Well, to answer the question in a less snarky way ;) ... I am from New York, 1st generation American of Portuguese parents, and have lived in Europe.
That's too specific. Stay at the continent level. :p

This leaves out a whole population on Antarctica. And, the International Space Station.

That's too specific. Stay at the continent level. :p

This leaves out a whole population on Antarctica. And, the International Space Station.

The continent can be extrapolated ;)

Southern California, in particular La Mirada ... where the hell are you from?
Since he called his camera a 400D that would make him from Europe, In another thread he said he went to Stockholm tonight that would narrow my guess to Sweden.
Beautiful country, wish to get back there someday not for work.

Southern California, in particular La Mirada ... where the hell are you from?
Since he called his camera a 400D that would make him from Europe, In another thread he said he went to Stockholm tonight that would narrow my guess to Sweden.
Beautiful country, wish to get back there someday not for work.

That is correct. I've upgraded myself to a 750D(T6i) now.

Gary A said:
Sweden is cold.

On NPR (radio for those who are not familiar), I coulda' sworn last night at around 2AM Pacific Time on BBC radio, I heard that Sweden had, "Minus 41 degrees", due to this extraordinary cold front that stretches allllll across Europe currently. Not sure if they meant -41 Farenheit, or -41 Centigrade, but they said, "World's coldest spot"...and then I fell back to sleep.

Most reactions

Back