Where Do i Start....

buntyindia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi ,

my self Bunty from India.

I am very much interested in photography recently i purchased SONY DSC H7 camera with 15x optical zoom,

I want to know some thing about photography techniques that i can use with it.....

Please help me..

Regards,
Bunty

Welcome to the forums. What part of India are you from? I loved that country. Too bad that when I was there, all I had a was a cheaper camera instead of a proper one. :(

Anyway, if you're absolutely new to photography, maybe you could start here.

Then after you understand all of that, you could read some of this.

Those look like useful links to me, though I didn't read them fully.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you feel like going out and taking photos NOW (well, not exactly now, it is deepest night in India as I type this), you might start taking photos in the AUTO mode of your camera and begin getting a feel for composition and a feel for what is nice and might look nice in a photo. Don't start using that zoom lens at its longest as yet, but much rather photograph things that are neither too close to you and the camera nor too far away.

By and by, though, you really should read some about photography, and test the manual settings of your camera more and more. You will find out that the fun factor of photography as a hobby rises the more you gain control over your camera.

Most reactions

Back