What's new

where the music never stopps

spako

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
10
Location
Luxemburg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went to our local concert hall here in luxembourg to take some shots.. i already did a few years back but now with my fisheye lens I thought it might be an idea to revisit... only two shots from the place.. one from the concert hall, and one from a new hotel still under construction right next to the concert hall... I guess the distortions and postprocessing might be an issue to some people.. i like the shots ... not the best ones I've taken but ok ...

any C&C would be welcome! http://www.spako.lu

phil1.jpg



phil2.jpg
 
Coooool shots indeed! I agree about the first one having the edge here; if it was my shot, I'd try to clone out the building in the background.
 
honestsly that's more than beautiful..
 
thank you .. yes. they are HDR's....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom