What's new

Where to Buy Camera

......I have experience with Adorama and they are just great over there!

.......Just went over to adorama and they have a nice package deal for the camera i am looking to buy :hug::

Personally, I go with Adorama. The customer service is absolutely amazing.

Thanks for all the great feedback, which is very much appreciated.

I think that you'll find that, because of the holiday, you can't order from either organization today.

Actually, you can place orders on the Adorama website 24/7, because we don't charge your cc until your order ships - we just don't process orders if placed on a Saturday (the Jewish Sabbath) or on significant holidays.

We are currently working on improvement to the website; we just migrated to Endeca and are in the midst of fine tuning it.

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

helen.oster@adoramacamera.com
www.adorama.com
 
Did someone say "...buy locally?"

Great idea, be happy to do so, but I'd bet serious money that unless you live in a major city, US or otherwise, you have no local options.

The last local option I had left town when Ritz collapsed. Even then, Ritz's in-store prices were likely 25-30% beyond B&H or Adorama. I can eat 5-10-15% to pump a few bucks into the local economy, but once you get up into the 25-30%, forget it, you're not helping anyone, you're being a fool and throwing your money away.
 
I have had great service from Kenmore Camera. I have been dealing with them for over 20 years and never a problem.
 
photo.net was started in 1993 as my personal Web site. Today the site attracts almost 5 million visitors per month and the server processes more than 10 million requests every day. The site has a staff of full-time employees working on editorial, programming, system administration, and customer service. After much discussion with readers in the spring of 2000, we concluded that the best way to keep photo.net alive was referral fees from retailers. So if photo.net has been a valuable resource for you
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom