Where to buy...

gaetanphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Batteries and charger for my Canon 1D Mark II?

If this is in the wrong spot let me know?

Thanks in advance to those who answer!

^^ what he said... btw.. I have been to Medicine Hat LOL.

Thanks! big help!

Why would you have been in Medicine Hat? lol
Not much of a city, but its ok

Wedding... I wouldnt believe it if someone told me that was Canada. A lot of rednecks LOL.

Try amazon yet?
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Canon-EOS-1D-8-2MP-Digital-Camera/dp/B0001G112O]Amazon.com: Canon EOS-1D Mark II 8.2MP Digital SLR Camera (Body Only): Camera & Photo[/ame]

I would think Mcbain camera in Calgary should be able to help you out. Or order from Henrys or Vistek.

These are some of the Canadian options.

I have had good luck with batteries from sterlingtek (www.sterlingtek.com) if you don't mind aftermarket batteries. I'm sure there are plenty who will say to avoid anything other than OEM though.

Why would you have been in Medicine Hat?
I was going to ask that. :lol:

I wouldnt believe it if someone told me that was Canada. A lot of rednecks LOL.
Ya, in many ways, Alberta is to Canada, what Texas is to the US.

I would think Mcbain camera in Calgary should be able to help you out. Or order from Henrys or Vistek.
There is no McBain in Calgary, but besides Edmonton, they are now in Reddeer and Lethbridge.
Calgary does have a Vistek and 'The Camera Shop' though. Both good stores.

I have had good luck with batteries from sterlingtek (Digital Camera Batteries Chargers Memory Cards Readers) if you don't mind aftermarket batteries. I'm sure there are plenty who will say to avoid anything other than OEM though.
I've also been using Sterlingtek batteries. They were dirt cheap and are still going strong, after several years of use.

Shopping through cash back websites is a great option for saving money when shopping online. Being a thrifty online buyer, I always use cash back websites like ShopAtHome, AAfter Search and Ebates, and MrRebates.

I buy everything from B&H.

You may pay a little extra over some other websites, but they are so reliable and professional.

They also have an insane selection. I want to visit the superstore in NY so bad....omg.

Lol you Hat haters. I love Medicine Hat and visit quite often. Was actually debating going down for the fair/ex. Family and friends live there so I visit often. If your in Calgary I second the Camerastore or you can order online. Shipping is 10 bucks or something. Not that I dont love B&H and Adorama but for the price diff in the dollar atm your probably going to pay the same.

Most reactions

Back