Which Camera bag?

amoki

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Right, I'm totally at a lost on which camera bag I should buy to go with my Digital Rebel 300D (heh heh, I've ordered it for 697.75. With the lense). I am using my camera mainly while travelling and prefer some sort of bag that I can carry easily. I am not a fan of holster-type case. Getting a back-pack like case should be nice, but there is too much choice out there.

What I am getting soon:
1) Filter kit, 5 piece.
2) a Canon 50mm/1.8 II lense
3) a zoom lense, haven't decide on which yet.

So getting a bag with around 3 lense compartment will be definitely nice.

I am considering getting the Canon GB 2400, but it is qutie useless as it is bulky.

So anyone with any experience? My budget is below $50 definitely, but depends on whether I'll like the bag or not, I might increase the budget.

To start you might check out Tamrac and Lowepro, seems to be top choice that people like in bags, but I don't know that you'll find what you are looking for in that price range except possibly on ebay. I personally like Crumpler, they have some nice backpacks that are comfortable and stylish, but again more costly...

eromallagadnama said:
To start you might check out Tamrac and Lowepro, seems to be top choice that people like in bags, but I don't know that you'll find what you are looking for in that price range except possibly on ebay. I personally like Crumpler, they have some nice backpacks that are comfortable and stylish, but again more costly...

Hah, I know you will probably say that. :lmao:

The truth is I have a higher budget for my travel back-pack. Maximum security and safety of my camera + comfort is my main priority, so price shouldn't be too much of a problem unless it is too high, say, beyond U$D250. (wh

Right, the place I am planning to buy my camera is this place:http://www.photo.co.nz/newprods/newprods.htm , New Zealand is the country I'm living in. I am planning to buy a backpack with a strong shoulder strap, but I don't know where to start from. So any suggestion? My budget is from $100-200.

Most reactions

Back