Which camera best to travel for picture making?

STOFFEL

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I need a camera to take with me on travel as I am planning to visit Europe and I have always been interested in picture making but don’t have idea to select the best camera to capture the beautiful glimpse of Europe. I would like to look forward to your appropriate replies.

[FONT=&quot]Best regards,[/FONT]

Please give us a little more information about your level of knowledge, if you have a camera already, and what subjects your are interested in photographing.
This is a very broad question and it will help you if the answerers know a bit more about what you know already. "Europe" is also an extremely broad question. Tell us where you plan to go and we can give you more specific tips. I've travelled pretty extensively throughout the world, particularly Europe, so if you narrow it down, you should be able to get alot of help.

Nikon D80
lens 18-135

Nikon D60 with that 18-135mm, or 18-105mm. Or an Olympus E-450.

All SLRs take beautiful images if you know how to use them properly, so since you said travelling and gave little more info I'll just assume that size, weight and cost are critical. Those two cameras above are both excellent quality and cheap. Go to your local electronics store and have a play around with them.

Most reactions

Back