I´m very sorry, but that might be a little tough in regard to 4k videos. I do love to shoot 4k and it does make a difference, but how important is that to you?
I love the sony alpha mirrorless system. I´ve been shooting Canon DSLRs forever before, but almost made a complete transition in the last 2-3 years. The a6000 would be a very nice camera that is quite affordable. As with everything, there are advantages and disadvantages with every camera, this one is already 3 years old (but still sold as new) and the sony lens system is a bit more expensive than others for the moment. But other companies such as Sigma are starting to create lenses for the so called E-Mount Lens System and it will be getting much better very soon.
There's no camera that can take great photos and 4K video???? That are around 700??? Or less???
There is a saying in regard to great photos

- it´s the photographer that takes them, not the camera - but I guess you are referring to image quality.
If you are talking about DSLRs or Mirrorless (aka interchangeable lens cameras) from the big manufacturers like Canon, Nikon and Sony, I don´t know any. The ones that do 4k at the moment are much more expensive.