which editing program should i use?

I just want to point out that there ARE ways of getting expensive programs for very cheap if not for free... Just sayin'. :meh:

So you're a proud support of illegal downloading AND copyright infringement!

You'll fit right in here. :thumbdown:

Thanks for showing that you can't read...or understand what you read. I've been on this forum for just over a week and have already had just about enough of you and Ballistics. || <--That's how close I am to leaving because of your type of people...

I just want to point out that there ARE ways of getting expensive programs for very cheap if not for free... Just sayin'. :meh:

Thanks for showing that you can't read...or understand what you read. I've been on this forum for just over a week and have already had just about enough of you and Ballistics. || <--That's how close I am to leaving because of your type of people...

What did I do? I think you are targeting the wrong person pal. Either way, you are acting like a spoiled child.

well! thats great and i really apprecciate all the advice! ive had my slr for over a year now but always had a keen interest in photography. for 8 months of that year i was travelling south america all the while getting to grips with the creative settings on my camera and composition. i have fallen in love with photography! now back to work, and it being practical to start learning to edit, i definately feel like its time to start. think ill probs try the photoshop trial and the $25 tutorials, then i can decide at the end if i want to purchase or not.

why waste your time with a kia when they dont stand the test of time? ill test drive the kenworth an see how it goes.......

ha ha ha ha. only just read past the first page of the thread! thought that was it. this really got quite heated.

just to clear it up. my name is not OP, it is bill gates. i also had no idea how much photoshop was as i only left narnia yesterday and the use for editing software there is limited.

And I am about a millimeter from holding my breath until I die.

You advocated both copyright infringement, and piracy. What do you expect?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back