Which Fisheye?

t0bias

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,

for a project I need a fisheye lens for my canon eos 40d with a fisheye effect as extreme as possible. so far i found four lenses that seem to be an option:
- Sigma 8mm f3.5
- Peleng 8mm f3.5
- Sunex f5.6
- Tokina 10-17mm Fisheye
has anyone experiences with one or more of these lenses or does know en even more extreme fisheye? which one to purchase?

thanks

toby

Do you want one that fills the frame, or doesnt?

Do you need it wide as possible?

thanks, it doesn't matter that much, whether it fills the frame or not, but the effect should be as extreme as possible, so yes as wide as possible!

Are you aware that Sigma makes a 4.5mm fisheye that claims to shoot 180 degrees and is designed for APS-c sensors. You need to lean forward when you shoot with it so you dont get the front of your shoes in the shot :mrgreen:

If you want extreme, the Sunex 5.6mm claims to give you a 185-deg. view! Never tried any of them personally however.

go with the tokina cause that lens can be used on cams that arnt full frame.. also u mite wanna consider gettin the zenitar 16mm fish.. its a full frame lens but its still pretty wide and has bendage, and its only 200 dalla and has good quality

Most reactions

Back