What's new

which horse pic

mysteryscribe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
6,071
Reaction score
3
Location
in the middle of north carolina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
which of the three do you like or do you like none of them.
horse.jpg
horse1.jpg
horse2.JPG
 
I think I prefer the first, but I'd like to see it without the tilt, alot darker, and maybe cropped a little tighter.

-Joe
 
I agree, the first one works best for me. A bit more contrast would benefit this shot, but i quite like the composition.
 
In looking at it again while trying to see about a recrop, and it sure as heck wouldn't hurt, the real problem seems to the the horses snout... the colors are so close that it gets lost. In other words there is no end to the hourse. So all the crop in the world wont help it. It is basically flawed from its inception.. In others words mia copa and hide the pooch
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom