myeyedea TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2012 Messages 14 Reaction score 1 Location TN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 25, 2012 #1 Which is better between these two cliche book page heart shot? OR
Trever1t Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 9,331 Reaction score 2,724 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 25, 2012 #2 well it forms a heart and #1 is pink so it makes sense but the graph on the pages do not.
MTVision Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Aug 1, 2011 Messages 3,008 Reaction score 527 Location Vermont, US Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 25, 2012 #3 Trever1t said: well it forms a heart and #1 is pink so it makes sense but the graph on the pages do not. Click to expand... I think the graph makes sense. When I first looked at it I thought it was a heart rate chart and I think it is. If you zoom in you can read the word atrial
Trever1t said: well it forms a heart and #1 is pink so it makes sense but the graph on the pages do not. Click to expand... I think the graph makes sense. When I first looked at it I thought it was a heart rate chart and I think it is. If you zoom in you can read the word atrial
Trever1t Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 9,331 Reaction score 2,724 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 25, 2012 #4 [bangs head] oh duh!
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 26, 2012 #5 B&W one is my preferred shot of the two.
CheezyCheeto TPF Noob! Joined Mar 15, 2012 Messages 113 Reaction score 7 Location SoCal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 26, 2012 #6 The b&w one is more classical. The pink is for Valentine's Day =P
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 26, 2012 #7 That is a lovely concept...; here the pink color has to do a lot; so my favorite is pink
Audible_Chocolate TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2011 Messages 104 Reaction score 10 Location Coon Rapids, MN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 26, 2012 #8 I like the b&w better. Also my I ask how you got that flickr button? just PM me the code and Ill change what I have too.
I like the b&w better. Also my I ask how you got that flickr button? just PM me the code and Ill change what I have too.
A AperturePriority TPF Noob! Joined Apr 25, 2012 Messages 30 Reaction score 0 Location Virginia, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 26, 2012 #9 I like the pink one better. Thanks for sharing the pics and idea.