Which is better, Photoshop or MSPaint?

Dubious Drewski

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm having a hard time deciding
3257986730_b455c051ed_b.jpg

Some friends and I were sitting in a Tim Horton's tonight, talking about photography and checking out a new mini laptop a friend had bought. There was nothing yet installed, so we started jokingly playing around in MSPaint. One person drew the lady, then another person took the laptop and drew the flower, we each took turns adding something until we had the upper image.

I took the laptop and copied the MSPaint image to my thumb drive. I then brought it home and later tonight, fired up photoshop. I painted over the image as closely as I could. The bottom image is all hand drawn with only the MSPaint image as reference.

I'm now pretty tired. What do you all think?

Last edited:
That's very good.

Last edited:
pfft your just not trying hard enough in paint
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk2sPl_Z7ZU]YouTube - How to paint the MONA LISA with MS PAINT[/ame]

Those MSPaint videos are fantastic. I've probably seen them all before. I don't know what I'd do without layers and soft edged brushes.

Way cool. I'd hang the photoshop one on my wall for sure. :)

Hey, I'm taking requests if anyone wants to offer something. Give me a crazy idea or even a crazy image to modify into something.

This was my first digital painting in almost six years. I liked doing this and I want to do more.

I would love to use that bottom one as my desktop

man that photoshop one is so awesome, its got that creepy....deformed....realistic....fake look to it.

I wonder, does anyone have any ideas for another one? I'd really love to paint some more, but I don't really have the creativity to come up with an idea for myself.

Do all dogs in Canada wear saddles?

Most reactions

Back