which photo editing software to get?

i was going to mention torrents.. but, I dont think the forum promotes stealing..

I was unsure to post it or not aswell, after a few min of thinking about it i thought to myself "everyone does it, why not" again if it is against the rules let me know, i'm on my way to look into it right now.

i was going to mention torrents.. but, I dont think the forum promotes stealing..

I was unsure to post it or not aswell, after a few min of thinking about it i thought to myself "everyone does it, why not" again if it is against the rules let me know, i'm on my way to look into it right now.
we know ... pretty much everyone has downloaded at least something for free that they should've paid for so no one should point any finger at others.

i too was going to reccomend it hahah. Hey, photography is an expensive profession - you gotta take where you can!

I actually had a guy at Cameta Camera after we were talking for awhile (and I bought my d90) give me two SNs for Lightroom :) So mine was freeeeee!

One thing I would NOT do, especially if I have anything in my signature or personal information or any POSTS, is freely admit to such acts on a public forum that potential clients may be able to find. . .

I might have to give Lightroom a try. Does it also provide functionality for like a 1-click auto-enhance kind of feature if you just want to quickly optimize colors (or quickly crop too), or is it really more for the more in-depth corrections and stuff?

I used to use photoshop, how I use lightroom. It love the way it handles my workflow, and is great for editing. Yes it's a little pricey, but worth it.

I shoot pictures with RAW format. For now, I use Canon ZoomBrowser to do editing & conversion.
How come you don't use Canon's Digital Photo Professional?

I might have to give Lightroom a try. Does it also provide functionality for like a 1-click auto-enhance kind of feature if you just want to quickly optimize colors (or quickly crop too), or is it really more for the more in-depth corrections and stuff?

to ANYONE who uses or is thinking about using lightroom, i strongly recommend you check out http://www.lightroomkillertips.com/ it totally changed how I use lightroom..

and yes, lightroom allows for 1 click auto enhancements

to ANYONE who uses or is thinking about using lightroom, i strongly recommend you check out killerlightroomtips.com it totally changed how I use lightroom..

and yes, lightroom allows for 1 click auto enhancements

Thanks. And I think you mean Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Killer Tips (I had found and was just poking around there).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back