What's new

which photo editing software to get?

One thing I would NOT do, especially if I have anything in my signature or personal information or any POSTS, is freely admit to such acts on a public forum that potential clients may be able to find. . .

If you know computers/internet its all free... I use lightroom aswell, worth all my efforts.
try,
www.isohunt.com
www.mininova.org
www.piratebay.org

I am not responsible if you find yourself downloading and installing a virus...

edit: though if i was doing this profesionaly there is no way i'd be aquiring the software the way i do, I WOULD be paying for it, but as a hobby $100's on just software is defenatly not worth it.

In the 1st post on the topic it was mentioned ;) thanks. I completly agree with you ANDS!
 
To the OP -- with PS or PS Elements, the ability to create layers is there but you need not use them so long as you understand your edits will be destructive.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom