Which Robin shot do you like?

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2 or 3, leaning toward 3. I prefer them facing me or a profile shot as opposed to them facing away from me.

bird in profile
back, wing, breast feathers all pictured well
good light

I'm impressed with the pictures and the lens

I have to go with #3 since it shows more wings and breast. Great shots all of them.

Thanks everyone, it was a tough call for me. I actually prefer the pose in #2, the wind was blowing really hard and got his feather in a ruffle so to speak. I like #1 because it shows off all the colors of the bird, but the background didn't have as much pop. #3 is sort of the traditional bird photo, but seems a little boring for my taste...

For the birders, you should really try crawling around on the ground. I do really like the perspective it provides...

Thanks everyone, it was a tough call for me. I actually prefer the pose in #2, the wind was blowing really hard and got his feather in a ruffle so to speak. I like #1 because it shows off all the colors of the bird, but the background didn't have as much pop. #3 is sort of the traditional bird photo, but seems a little boring for my taste...

For the birders, you should really try crawling around on the ground. I do really like the perspective it provides...
If I had to chose I like #1.Be carefull and check yourself for ticks,I pulled two off my legs yesterday.

If I had to chose I like #1.Be carefull and check yourself for ticks,I pulled two off my legs yesterday.

Good call, I have spending a ton of time in the woods in the past 2 days. I hate those nasty little f$^&%&*s....

I like #2 for the reasons you stated OP. That wind ruffle on the legs is a great catch. Has me humming Copacabana for some weird reason.

Yep, #2 is my favourite as well. I prefer it because the robin is facing the camera, and that just grabs me more. Feels like the robin is looking at me.

It's really sharp.

I like #2. However, I feel like you cut off part of the feet even though it covers by the leaves. It just gives me the sense. Beautiful and sharp pics as usual.

Most reactions

Back