What's new

which two would you trash?

hmmm, they are all pretty good. I would take out the pipe one, and the blue water one, since the others are more professional feeling.
 
5 & 6
the pipe and blue thing..

all of your photos are very creative and thought out, it seems, these look more abstract, not as well planned.

good luck on getting accepted:D
 
personally, i like the pipe one.. I like that 2-d look, and the mass of negative space.

The red flower one doesn't really appeal to me... perhaps its the tension on the right side.

I agree that the water one should go too... but these days, with this "big color" contemporary photography thing, who knows...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom