Haha, I should have explained. I always post-process in Picasa, where "full post-processing" means cropping/sharpening/light/contrast/colour temperature/saturation. So when I said this was "my first full post-processing in Photoshop" what I actually meant was that I did with PS the same things I usually do with Picasa. See, I'm clueless! (Thanks for visiting my website, BTW.)What did you do with it in PS?
And, all those amazing images of yours at your homepage, and this is the first full PP?
Thought it'd be something like that. If you took the plunge for the full version of PS, your wallet got a mite thinner!Haha, I should have explained. I always post-process in Picasa, where "full post-processing" means cropping/sharpening/light/contrast/colour temperature/saturation. So when I said this was "my first full post-processing in Photoshop" what I actually meant was that I did with PS the same things I usually do with Picasa. See, I'm clueless! (Thanks for visiting my website, BTW.)
neea, Manitoba is not heaven, but it seems you need to take some of our provincial routes to get there
Thanks for the kind comments, guys.
Actually I just got myself a full version of Photoshop CS3, but I haven't even opened the box. I might even sell it in the next few daysIf you took the plunge for the full version of PS, your wallet got a mite thinner!
Good question. When I got to the place, this was the image that I saw in my head. I didn't even think of shooting another one with the ground included...Nice colors. Why didn't you try a frame with the ground included instead of so much sky?