Which would you give up sex or internet

Which would you give up

• Sex

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Internet

Votes: 22 66.7%

• Total voters
I'd give up booze, crack and heroin before I gave up sex...... well, I would. Does having sex with myself count in this poll? As I remember, it is much more fun when in the company of another person....and they are also a participant..... preferably of the opposite sex....... not that there's anything wrong with it, I'm just saying.......

If my job wasn't dependant on the internet...... you folks would never have known me.

Sex. I'm not a sex addict at all. This happens to me only once a month or sometimes thrice a year. :D Internet, I love internet too much to give it up.

That's a tough one

I can't live with out the internet...but at the same time I want a baby at some point.....

Dunno yet, I'll get back to you on that one.

Id give up sex....it is over rated.

what the hell is going on in here?

Aren't sex and the internet mutually exclusive anyway? Well, they are until we really perfect virtual reality technology.

I've been married 11 years now with 2 kids, what is sex again? I seem to recall that term from our earlier days....

I can't remember who the comedian was, but he said....

"I'm having trouble with my computer. I'm finding the concept difficult to think that the same machine I use to teach my kids their ABCs I use to masterbate to."

LOL

I've been married 11 years now with 2 kids, what is sex again? I seem to recall that term from our earlier days....

I can't remember who the comedian was, but he said....

"I'm having trouble with my computer. I'm finding the concept difficult to think that the same machine I use to teach my kids their ABCs I use to masterbate to."

LOL

hahaha. Boy that's a tough one. If I give up Sex, well.....I give up sex. If I give up the internet. I get to interact with all of you.;)

I'll give up the internet.:lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back