Whisper

mmaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
digital, analog, me
the scenery is taken with the camera that @480sparky gave me and it was my first bw film, also sent by him :)

F1760014flofinal (Custom).jpg

Last edited:
Wow, so elegant. Lovely tones and a dreamy, nostalgic feeling. I'm out of POTM votes.

It seems slightly underexposed, either in the capture, development or in both. A touch more contrast for my eyes. I want to see a black somewhere, like in the rails or the trees. The photo content is wonderful.

How was this developed and digitized? If developed at home, for a first time ... you are so high on the learning curve ...

It seems slightly underexposed, either in the capture, development or in both. A touch more contrast for my eyes. I want to see a black somewhere, like in the rails or the trees. The photo content is wonderful.

How was this developed and digitized? If developed at home, for a first time ... you are so high on the learning curve ...
Oh no I'm not and no I didn't :)

Didn't develop it myself...still don't know much about film... learning though...

It was scanned in the photo store, it was nicely exposed but I darkened it in post, in PS that is.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back