What's new

White Light

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
8
Location
Buffalo, NY
To go with the series... here's White!

whitelight.jpg

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/25195847/

And to look back:
Green Light - http://www.deviantart.com/view/24916245/
Red Light - http://www.deviantart.com/view/24601184/



Thanks for looking and any comments :)
-Dan
 
Wow, very "modern" looking considering the lamp itself is very "old fashioned". I love it. :drool:
 
I prefer the color shots, but this is a nice addition as well. You did a good job of controlling the 'white' :thumbup:
 
woodsac said:
I prefer the color shots, but this is a nice addition as well. You did a good job of controlling the 'white' :thumbup:

yeah, my personl favorite is the green so far... but I wanted to do white just becuase I actually have a white lamp and a white wall in my house. haha. Getting more colors is going to be hard, I'm gunna have to start eyeing up friends' and relatives' houses now
 
Nytmair said:
yeah, my personl favorite is the green so far... but I wanted to do white just becuase I actually have a white lamp and a white wall in my house. haha. Getting more colors is going to be hard, I'm gunna have to start eyeing up friends' and relatives' houses now

Maybe more work than you want, but you could buy colored foil wrapping paper (it's that time of year) to line the insides of the shade and/or use as a backdrop. Maybe even do multi-colors?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom